Ceaton has grown steadily and surely since 1991 by putting the right people in the right job. Our primary aim is customer satisfaction coupled with job satisfaction for our employees.
We firmly believe that people are the heart of our business, we are like a family and as with any family, we look after each other and promote a positive attitude in the workplace. If you are a team player, then you are just the person we are looking for.
If you are looking for a progressive career path with a forward thinking company that is still growing, learning and expanding, then look no further than Ceaton Security Services Ltd.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com detailing which role you’re applying for.
£28,000 to £32,000 (depending on experience)
✔ Company Profit-Related Bonus
✔ 30 Days annual holiday entitlement (22 days & 8 bank holidays)
✔ Average Holiday Pay
✔ Subsidised Health Care Scheme
✔ Regular Pay Reviews
✔ Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
This is a varied and interesting role within a medium-sized family-run business based in Cardiff that has been operating for over 32 years.
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Sales Estimator to support the ongoing growth of the company. If you think that you suit the job description, we would love to hear from you.
This is a full-time permanent position equating to 40 hours per week, reporting directly to the Automation Divisional Manager.
Initially, the position will dominantly support the Divisional Manager in:
- Estimating & preparing small works quotes
- Ordering parts
- Writing RAMS
- Preparing and checking materials for work.
- Producing O&M’s
- Maintaining the forecast report
This role has excellent progression opportunities for the right candidate. As the role develops, you would, in addition to the above be responsible for,
- Estimating & preparing major/project work quotes
- Managing small works
- Reviewing engineering reports
- Liaising with Service Managers to allow jobs to be booked in on time.
- Creating, developing, and enhancing relationships with new and existing clients, via telephone calls, email and in person and seeking out new business leads
- whilst upselling any potential works the customer requires
- Working to financial targets and KPIs set by the company’s Managing Director and Divisional Managers
Required Education, Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in the Automatic Gates, Doors & Barrier industry – highly desirable
- Experience in winning new business/converting quotes with a proven track record.
- PC and Microsoft literate – essential
- Experience using Joblogic – beneficial.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in communicating at all levels
- Self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Targets & KPI driven
- Clean driving licence
- Be resilient under pressure.
- Logical thinker with a positive attitude towards problem-solving
- Ability to organise and manage own workload. Multi-task efficiently and effectively
What to expect from Ceaton as an Employee?
– Competitive rates of pay
– Regular pay reviews with potential for progression
– 30 Days annual holiday entitlement (22 days + 8 bank holidays)
– Workplace pension
– Company-subsidised health scheme
– Team performance bonus linked to company profits
– Company uniform & PPE
– Free on-site parking
– Friendly, supportive & positive work environment & culture
– Regular training to support the role